Niantic Bay Yacht Club is comprised of 250 memberships and is primarily
managed by a committed group of sailor members who volunteer their time to promote a friendly family sailing environment.
- Commodore—Kevin Dowd
- Vice Commodore—Paul Grady
- Rear Commodore—Pam Manthous
- Past Commodore—Ward Woodruff
- Treasurer—Annemarie Gucwa
- Assistant Treasurer—Eric Fredericksen
- Recording Secretary—Steven Marenakos
- Corresponding Secretary—Tim Parker
- Membership Chair—Norm Peck III
- House Chair—Christina Jagel
- Planning and Development Chair—Harlan Fredericksen
- Waterfront Chair—Bob Shabunia
- Member at Large—Nancy Harrington
For an application or information, please contact the membership chairperson, Norm Peck III at 860 460-9757 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.