2018 Youth Activity Program
This program encourages children to spend a few hours outdoors at NBYC in a supervised group environment.
Program activities will include the following:
- Intro to Sailing (parts of the boat, rigging, wind direction, etc.)
- Group Swimming Instruction (focus on stroke development)
- Water activities including kayaking, surf boarding, kick boarding
- Water Safety Lessons from beach, dock or raft (use of rescue buoy)
- Supervised Boat Rides (with parental consent)
- Beach Sports and Rainy Day projects
- Daily Sailing Instruction or Swim Instruction based on weatherconditions.
Contacts: Katie Margiotta and Jayme Keefe